Video
Assignment 2:
Team Members: Palak Hirpara, Bailey Hosea, Juan Aragon, Sen Mathai
About: Our video is a documentary about Indians, and how they are natural salesman.
Team Members: Palak Hirpara, Bailey Hosea, Juan Aragon, Sen Mathai
About: Our video is a documentary about Indians, and how they are natural salesman.
What I Did: I was part of the video - I was the person picking up the cotton. I also recorded some parts of the footage. And, then I edited the footage and created my version of video.
What would do differently: One thing I would do differently next time would be to use better camera so that the video has a HD quality. More so I will make sure that the camera is steady and not shaking while recording.
What was the easiest paper about producing the video: Easiest part about this video was editing and adding the audio and combining small clips (footage) into one.
What was the hardest paper about producing the video: The hardest part was finding a place to record the footage.
Link to the Video:
No comments:
Post a Comment