Video Assignment 1:
Team Members: Palak Hirpara, Bailey Hosea, Juan Aragon, Ana Rivera
About: Our video shows "how to take revenge". It is more comical rather than serious. Its main purpose is to entertain the audience.
What I Did: I did most of the shooting of the original footage. And, then I edited the footage and created my version of video.
What would do differently: One thing I would do differently next time would be take the videos from several different angles and will make sure that the camera is steady and not shaking white recording.
What was the easiest paper about producing the video: Easiest part about this video was editing, especially adding the audio and combining small clips (footage) into one.
What was the hardest paper about producing the video: The hardest part was recording the footage, especially since there was not any tripod or stand to hold the camera. It was hard to keep the camera steady without stand.
Comments: It would be better if there is a high-quality recording device and a tripod to hold the camera.
Link to the Video: https://vimeo.com/112237130
No comments:
Post a Comment