Friday, April 10, 2015

Post photo of your booth. What elements did you have at your booth?






Elements at the Booth:  Poster, table cloth, and my laptop along with my game application.

Summarize your Capstone presentation. How was your overall experience?  

My capstone presentation was overall good. I think I answered all the questions well and was able to present all the information that I wanted to the judges. Plus, it was short and judges did not asked me that many questions. I think most people that came to my table liked the presentation. 

What was the hardest part?

The hardest part for me was getting ready for the presentation. I was nervous at the beginning; however, once I did few presentations, I was able to improve on my mistakes and make by presentation better in front of my judges.

What was the most fun? 

The fun part was creating my end product which is a game application. And, I also enjoyed presenting my game to the audience and the judges. 

Other thoughts?
It was overall a good experience. I think it got us ready for the actual presentation that most of us will be doing during our senior year of the college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment